Design Lord

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design Lord is an English GFX language forum everybody is welcome to join and post there works to get constructive criticism and enjoy the resources.

2 posters

Render Links [Useful]

Rafthor
    Rafthor

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Render Links [Useful] Empty Render Links [Useful]

Post by Rafthor Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Hey guys! Here i will post some sites to make it easier for each other to find the perfect render to your work. If you got some good sites, tips or anything else to make it easier find renders without use the forum, please post the information here. Links to your own render topic will count and possible deleted. So here is my Sites/tips to find the perfect render!

1. Photobucket is always an good way to find renders. Here you can find all types of renders (and pictures that can be cutted) in no time. Photobucket- Main Site

2. Planet Renders (v3) is also an option. Here you can find quality render but still it misses some Footy renders. It is more NBA etc. on this site. Still useful! Planet Renders - Renders Gallery

3. Premium Renders. This site contains Renders from their own forum users. These renders are realy good, but here you will find more outside the footyrenders. Premium Renders - The Gallery

Theese are my top three tips to you. Hope theese are usefull!
    Remember, screm it out if you got some good tips or sites

See ya, Rafthor pirat
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Render Links [Useful] Empty Re: Render Links [Useful]

Post by Admin Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:07 pm

nice share mate i didnt know the last link should be useful, kiu! Smile

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:32 pm